Revenge Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

You guys started calling him admiral! It honestly sounds way better haha. But maybe I’m biased cause of my last comment from the previous chapter 😁.

Thanks for the chapter!
Let's go Demitrius! Teach that traitor a lesson! 😆

The way she looked when he stopped the compliments and took her inside got me DEAD 😂😂💀💀💀

Dex-chan lover
@cherokeemoon
Sexist, maybe? But it is historically accurate. Sailors were known to be very superstitious. And women were seen as bad luck when involved with ships outside of just being passengers (and even then sometimes). So saying she is a bringer of bad luck, and his displeasure of her presence at the headquarters of the navy/marine branch/ship yard is justified (again, to an extent of it being superstitious, not necessarily about the fact that she is a women and that he just hates women in general).

Aggregator gang
@JavelinJoe I know it's historically accurate and he probably can't help it because he grew up during that time so it was pretty much normal to view women as lesser and as bad luck in that context but it's still definitely sexist lmao I was just voicing my immediate reaction bc the slap was funny af

I really don't understand the previous people's thinking way about women. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know it's in the past but, how is it possible?

Whatever, the episode and their relationships are really entertaining to read! 😂

Thank you so much for translation. 🥰

i'm glad the plot finally is progressing them being on the island kinda took too many chapters imo.

Users who are viewing this thread