Revenge Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Fed-Kun's army
This 1st prince sure as heck is no master mind like he thinks he is. He's no Aizen...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://bleach.fandom.com/wiki/S%25C5%258Dsuke_Aizen&ved=2ahUKEwjVq737uMnrAhVLj3IEHR-3CWwQFjATegQIExAD&usg=AOvVaw0S8X2_HUupgmXejP351I7M

Possessive tendencies ar starting to show 🤭

@JavelinJoe
The superstition itself is sexist, the person who believes it is also sexist.

Trivia: fully clothed women were banned from boarding a ship bc they were considered bad luck and distracting. Buuut naked or topless women were seen as good luck - for nudity shamed the seas and storms. Lol if that ain't sexist, banana ain't yellow.

Dex-chan lover
@marchessa
It wasn't at the time though. They genuinely did believe it to be true. Many historical accounts, especially older Greek stories, depict appeasing the gods with women to get a better sailing experience (ex: in the Iliad, they sacrifice Agamemnon's daughter so they could sail to Troy).

Also, banana's can be more than just yellow, such as green and brown depending on their ripeness.

@Ingra Probably not registered? It seems like she's trying to keep it a secret that she knows magic in the first place, so I doubt it's officially known. so maybe that's why she's technically considered illegal? With the way their society seems to be set up, she might've been recruited if it was known, so with her personality I can see why she wouldn't want it to be lol

lol ;) i think he glared at the solder whose complimenting his wife is because he's so sick of MC flaunting her beauty and not being possessive

but hey, change my mind

@HOOfan_1 ifkr?

like... why aren't they asking why they decided to marry them off instead of just deserting them on the island... this vice admiral traitor arc is so unconvincing

@Tatsgato

Ahhh, i see, it makes a lot of sense !
well, I'm just happy to know she's a strong Ice mage, tha surprases her own Father, i guess it's her father the one she mentioned.
Well, the story is picking up, and i want to see how she became twisted

What this of being 'illegal' means? Maybe u need to be registered in the magician tower in order to use magic or something like that? Maybe since she was so powerful her parents didn't want to reveal her strengths so she wouldn't be at risk and that's why she wasn't allowed to use magic and that's why she acts so carefully with that? :eek:

Ah, that punch was so satisfying, defend your wifey, man! :") -and yeah, stupid customs, lol-

Ohhh I was wondering why she ain’t use her magic before - she’s illegal 💀

Punch him again bae🕺🏽

Users who are viewing this thread