Revenge Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Main girl is kinda starting to annoy me. I thought she’d have at least some character growth by now but she still has the same really arrogant and gross attitude toward other people, especially main guy. I hope she kinda starts to learn how to not see other people as tools for power/popularity/amusement

Group Leader
@Tkipani I like that about her tbh, it's a good change compared to the generic Mary-Sue, the "oh no I'm too pure for everything" and stuff. I really like the FL.

Thank you for the double update!!😃😄
Darn it!! They were about to move on to the best part!!😤 Why did you interrupt them!?!

I want to slap the friend so hard, everything was going per-fect!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>>>>>>>xD Tysm for the chapters <3

@Laowel same, same, I really like the FL. I also don't see any problem with her treating other people as tools, obviously, the people see her just as an insignificant rich+noble lady as well, so she's using that in her favor. So far we haven't known a single person who's truly loyal to her, so I think it's fair what our MC is currently doing (also she truly recognizes her hubby, even if she yells, lol).

And omg, their s*xual tension is going to explode!!!!!!!!!!! >o< their first night is gonna be epic (I hope so)

OH MY GOD WHAT HDJSGDSJHDDJHDD FUCK THAT FRIEND HAS THE WORST TIMING!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for the chapterr

Users who are viewing this thread