Revenge Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Her parents are weird. O____O

Also, I'm glad they're working together as a couple. Or Cedric's maturity tho lol

Many thanks

No matter the reasoning, her parents are not only shameless but also insane...

Group Leader
Weird, the more they explain. The less it make sense. Could've been easier to just say 'lol we just want you to marry XD'

Because the plan can went horribly wrong in every aspect you can imagine. I don't buy this nonsense. So I'm gonna pretend this whole arc of family drama doesn't exist.

such an accomplished and prideful power couple who are so stupidly inept as parents. they're incredible people for the society but collectively have one brain cell when it comes to caring for their daughter. ugh.

i still dont get the parent’s line of thinking lol so your daughter is in danger so you married her off to some stranger wihout her knowing anything, neither about the marriage nor that she’s in danger. Sooooo this is the best way to protect her huh?

Mer is sensible and a magician herself, i think she can protect herself well if she knows the dangers. I bet she could even make a better plan have you told her the situation. But yeahhh, at least she’s married to a hot admiral, i guess.

Thank you for the update! Ugh her parents are the worst though... They could totally have done anything else like tell her the truth and how to defend herself...instead they marry her off to some random person???

Glad Deme will be her new family and actually protect her <3

Banned
I'm lost...

so the Father knew the following:
[ul]1. someone is trying to stop him from having a son/heir[/ul]
[ul]2. they poisoned his wife such that he could only save her life, not her womb[/ul]
In the time since then he wasn't able to narrow down the suspects from the whole magic tower residents to a few people.
So to stop the mystery opponent from killing his daughter, he made sure she couldn't be his heir in terms of the magic tower by hiding her magic capability.

Then he finds evidence the mystery opponent is still targeting his only child, so he decides to use his military contacts to kidnap the strongest military man he can find and marry him to his daughter without either of their consent. Oh and to also dump them in the middle of the ocean somewhere.

While also assuming that his mystery opponent that has been able to stay under his nose for decades wouldn't be able to subvert/take over this completely retarded plan.
I fully understand why the female lead is so crazy. Her parents are batshit insane.

i kept rereading the parents’ logic like i was taking a reading comprehension test but i cannot understand their reasoning.. this is all the info and action they’ve taken since the 20ish years of meridian’s birth?? why did they not tell her anything earlier so she can be wary of others and stay safe too??

Weird but not okay, whatever it is Meridian is an adult capable to know what's in for her. They should sit and talk before all of these things happened. Let's see how the parents make amend for their mistakes. Simply 'sorry' won't do anything.

Wow, look at that. A conversation. Look how it just explained a bunch of things, got misunderstandings out of the way and got her to be aware of the danger she's in. Wow. Magical. It's almost as if its more effective than drugging everyone involved and putting them on an island.

Double-page supporter
Still despicable behaviour on the parents' part. To force your child into a marriage without their consent and without their knowledge. Why would you never tell you smart and intelligent daughter about this? Pisses me off. Their reasoning is completely broken.

Thanks for the update.

yikes that explained nothing. the parents suck. anyway thanks for the chapter!

Thank you for the update! :D

She doesn't have any siblings? But on chapter 37, at the tower entrance, she asks for her father or her brother... who is this brother she was talking about?

her parents...are really...stupid...and it's even worse that they're so shameless. can't stand them fr.

It’s a good manga. I really like the MC chemistry and the plot is not boring at all. Love this.

Users who are viewing this thread