Revenge Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

She's not the best mom, but she definitely shows why she does care and does love her daughter. I'm glad that there's no real bad blood between them.

Bro at least Mer remembers that they met as kids... When will Deme remember 😂😂😂

ahhhhhggg this is so frustrating I really want to see the moment when he realizes she’s his first love

Finally we can move past the stupid Tsun moments to get the the dere bits!

sooo who is deme's first love maybe our fl pffft that would never happen that wild of a coincidence neverrrrr..

Dex-chan lover
Lol.. their first love was each other when they were young huh? Oh the cliche. But. It's hella cute that they don't even remember their first love pfthahahha so realistic

Many thanks

i remember there is a mention or pic of him as a child with a silver haired friend but i really cant remember anything else about it..... guess i will have to search for it

Dex-chan lover
@unime
I bet he remembers her as his first love but considers it simply as lust. With how focused he is in regards to his career, I'd bet his parents got him to believe that love don't exist, just animalistic desires that real men needs to control.

Her family is so screwed up .... I fully expect his family to be as screwed up as they are.

Hope the circuit breakers in her brain are working...her grey matter might enter meltdown otherwise.

Aggregator gang
I can't believe he's so hung up on his first love but doesn't realize it's her. I'm like 99% positive he remembers what his first love looks like too, at least the hair color. Like how many people besides Meridian and her mom have silver hair lol

Users who are viewing this thread