Revenge Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Lol he's more likely to come to hate her than to make babies with her.

She's not that annoying to the point of I can't stand her. I think her character is funny I mean she doesn't know any better so why is it her fault? She was raised like a sheltered princess and you guys are expecting her to act like Cinderella can't understand why. The guy as also been as rude as her tbh.
Anyway I'm all for the comedy and thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
She is rude, he is rude, hopefully she uses the brain she is supposed to have and realizes shit will not be anywhere near the same soon.

Again, fuck that entire family, employees and whoever else conspired with them, let them all drown.

Banned
I bet their parents did this.

Their parents probably met and said, "we raised a-holes. We suck as parents. They're never going to get married at this rate. F this. & F them."

And I'm sure all of their employers immediately thought, "you all raised a-holes because you are a-holes."

Banned
Sure hope they will give us "who" did this and "how they got away with it" and "how they think they won't have any negative reaction towards them" (aka, how do they think these two won't try and get revenge/kill them or something).

Also, I'd still marry her even if she's high maintenance :p

This is way too big a job IMO then just their families. With reputations like theirs and given how high up in society they both are this is likely their entire nation conspiring to get rid of them cause they couldn't take it anymore which just goes to show how hated they both are :p

So is the idea that you get two jerks together and hope that either love forms and changes them for the better, or that they at least mutually destroy each other? Sounds like the country was desperate to save itself from these two LOL.

Double-page supporter
Lol they said it at the start too. She's the empire's biggest bitch and he's the empire's biggest bastard. I agree with @Aeriandra and @KrimzonHawka
This is too big of a job for two families (even if they are high rank) to do.

Usually I would have found FL too annoying and bratty and ML too bland and boring and would have dropped but I'm curious how the author will play this out. I bet this is just gonna be a one dimensional comedy but you never know

Dex-chan lover
In any other story, most readers would be complaining that the woman is a bitch or the man is an asshole, but since the two character archetypes are in the same story together and are a mutual pain in the ass to each other, this is quite glorious.

Users who are viewing this thread