Revenge Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I think he’s worse than her. The first time they met he wanted to stab her, and she literally had to talk him down to save her life. Actually, the more she complains, the more she shows him that she isn’t tricking him, which lowers the chance of him murder if her in her sleep. She’s yelling and complaining but she hasn’t threatened him with murder.

I know some people like seeing a FL with a different personality than the usual tropes but tbh I'm not digging it. She has the vibe of a rich stuck up kind of girl that doesn't help in group projects but complains if others dare to make a mistake. The ML is not much better but at least he's more rational, except for the murderous intent at the start. I hope the characters develop more in the future otherwise their personalities will get tiring.

@Selaphii yeah I totally agree with you. Plus she keeps on whining and whining and expects him to be all nice and gentlemanly to her. Huh? Would YOU treat him in a nice way? And he has valid reasons to ask about the defense of the house lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread