Revenge Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Lol
So her dad was in on it too? XD Wonder why they want those two to... cough snusnu so badly?
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, murder both of your families and anyone else that helped them. I want that spin off right now.

Zm

100% agree with @Chet31
Like this was more infuriating than it was funny. Like ya can't drug BOTH parties, that's just... not in the books. Obvs wrong but like I've never seen one where both were drugged
N the state of the house, the freaking roof I ccanootttt

LMAO this is my favourite. It's refreshing to see this type of manhwas rather than a bunch of isekais

I could never face my family if they treated me like this. We’re not even related anymore..

Both of them are so wild that their family did extreme measure and pulled out their best cards just to have them settle down BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA i wonder what they'll do if the barrier is not just limited to water proofing but you have to snu snu to be able to get out. HAHAHAHHAHA hopefully both sides will start to soften up to each other.

I just discovered this series and I LOVE IT!!! Haha, I love how he pointed out that she’s been screaming the whole dang time! Gotta love her

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Extreme measures were taken to get them into the bedroom.

And I find it amusing that the worst punishment she can think of for her dad is to find a complicated error in a new theory

this work is honestly fucking creepy and the people in the comments reacting positively is even creepier. I hope you all get forced into this same situation where you are forced by your parents into having sex with a stranger so you can learn some fucking empathy you fucking psychos

Users who are viewing this thread