Revenge Wedding

cnd

The FL is a little annoying... Strike that the FL is HELLA annoying.

Group Leader
Lol, I like this FL. She isn’t some polished mc with a perfect heart and flawless personality and one little flaw that everyone focuses on to give her a bad reputation. She’s seriously an incredibly spoiled and entitled lady. I love it.

Lmao wth? 😂😂 I just saw a panel that has Evangelion figure on a pillar 🤣🤣🤣

I don't mind a bitch MC. Better than a pushover who is always crying and falls in love with the male lead at first sight.

Aggregator gang
Stupid beyond belief.

Lets kidnap an e-thot and a lunatic. Have a wedding nobody consented to. Then, hope for a good result ?

She's a spoiled rich girl and he's a smug asshole and I love them!! Finally something different from those doormat female leads and small dick energy male leads!!!

I love their dynamic, they keep mocking and annoying each other but it's not problematic and they somehow always end up doing sweet shit for the other one.

Teamwork makes the dream work lmao this is enemies to friends to lovers done well and we're only at ch6!

This is great so far. A strong female lead who’s reactions make sense given her life experiences is always nice to see. The male lead mostly has understandable reactions as well.

And the translation team’s efforts are very appreciated! Can’t wait to read more!

Users who are viewing this thread