Revenge Wedding

Omg... this pair is really refreshing... very different from what i have been reading.. i love it.. i love the story.. i love the art.. i love the pair.. glad that i join the discord n found this amazing story.. thank u so much..

I love this series, the characters are so refreshing. it's so entertaining cuz they r both assholes.

Marked Read for now

Based on the description and the comments I have read, Its worth waiting for 50chapters

these two will kill and care for each other XD i love it! they're both frustratingly adorable XD

So they promised when they where young. I bet their familly know that and it's the reason of this plan

Aggregator gang
OK slimmed the raws to ch 32 and it still isn't ,asking sense. At least it's not quite as insane

Group Leader
¤ Ridiculous names? Check.

¤ Plot repeated ad nauseam from one Korean webcomic to another? Check.

¤ Uninspired art that you have the impression came out of a webcomic factory? Check.

I would like to congratulate the artist. You have reached the level of producing work as exciting as a rock, as inspiring as wrapping around industrial cheese and your readership will never remember your name or pursue your next work because … how the heck are they supposed to differentiate your art and plotline from that of virtually any other Korean webcomic artist out there. Do I judge you? I do not. You have to eat and pay the bills so you produce what you know will sell, making yourself a de facto ghost artist. It is not your fault that the readership sends a strong message that they want industrialized webcomics. You are nothing but another Chinese factory worker, producing webcomics instead of dollar store toys.

Users who are viewing this thread