Revenge Wedding

Fucking hilarious. Two assholes get stranded on an island together and you watch them slowly fall in love in the most absurd circumstances. The girl is shallow and demanding, and the guy is a brute and uncaring about others emotions. They both would be unbearable in another manga, but their dynamic is so funny that it all balances out and you end up watch two people develop as people, aswell as laugh the whole time.

I rate this manhwa as 9 out of 10 (high thn usual) Its pretty interesting how ths kind of manhwa story line is very different thn the other manhwa. Not the typical one and the humor fits my reading style lol. Anyway i cant wait fr more chps

For those who are contemplating to continue reading because of the annoying FL, continue reading, it gets better! The FL really annoyed me at first because she seem like a whiny brat but she grew on me after a few chapters.

Honestly love this manhwa so much. It might be just me but i love these types of FL where they used to be a spoiled brat and slowly becoming a better person. Idk why but seeing her being a spoiled brat is just so funny because if i were to be trapped in an island with no service i’d do the same thing lmaoo. I recommend this story very much

This is so entertaining!! Love it so much!! Thank you so much for your hardwork~ <3

I never thought I'd love an annoying spoiled brat FL... But I do now... Go be a crazy bish Meridian!
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!

I'm super glad I decided to read this, but I feel like it's a bit choppy? It's like there are bits of the story missing. This could just be me, though. Maybe I'll reread when new chapters come out.

That said, I think this manhua is funny. Yes, the fl is pretty unbearable in the very beginning, but what did you expect? She's literally supposed to be that way.

if you think abt it yes the fl is annoying but it’s like she’s so annoying it’s kinda awesome... just think of her like regina george (you cant hate regina george can you?) and she’s supposed to be a villainy kinda character so... i like her. mc is also very cute lol i love how he just tolerates all her bullshits and shenanigans.

I don’t think I’ve ever been this mad about an almost kiss being interrupted in a manga like it’s basically law but DAMN.

They’re both annoying, the ML slightly worse so, but neither as annoying as their lack of chemistry? It’s like reading two eleven year olds interact.

Group Leader
I know that interrupted scene was supposed to be cliche, but I WAS SO MAD!! WHY YOU HAVE TO INTERRUPT THAT?!

Plot in a nutshell: Rich, spoiled hipster is set up to marry a military man and ends up in a conspiracy that wants the both of them dead.

I love their dynamic and relationship. Meridian is such a breath of fresh air. Proud, spoiled, sassy, surprisingly smart, crazy and funny. While her husband is a typical military man. Strict, serious, down to earth, not romantic at all etc. I love how these two clash but at the same time grow closer.

I sense so much troll energy from Meri. XD

I've never been so frustrated at a romantic scene being interrupted.
They're interaction is so childish and immature even though they're practically the leading figures of their time, but somehow this is enjoyable.
Female lead is the fucking best OMGGGG I love her, she's spoiled but not to the point of being extremely bratty, she knows how to use her charm, but also OP af with her ice magic and still smart. All while not being a Mary Sue (?) or annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread