Reverse Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 18 - Extermination

Why did he leave the core like a fool? Is it plot-induced stupidity?

I say hello to a new translator and thank you for this. As for this chapter. Yes this is plot induced stupidity. Later for him to say yes the fool picked it up or some shit. I hope i call it. Cause if he just plain forgot ugh.

Group Leader
@Roiisu I've checked with the TL and the raws everything is low quality even the TL is out of context/really bad sometimes

always loot before you go kill more DX never leave loot behind for others to steal!!

Fed-Kun's army
@prothy that's what I think too, how short is his memory to forget something valuable and he even doesn't put it in his pocket or what?!

Group Leader
Stupid plot
MC sees something really powerful and leaves it on the ground, that's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

But thanks for the chapter.

Aggregator gang
I don’t think the MC even gives a shit about the Core since he wiped the living fuck out of the person who used said Core so casually

I don’t even know what that Bukpaeng or whatever Group is

He noticed that ant of a man, how did he not notice the guy take the core and go super saiyan?

It's "SHOULD'VE (SHOULD HAVE) and WOULD'VE (WOULD HAVE)" not a GODDAMN "sHoUlD oF" nor "wOuLd Of"...!!!

Make the MC do stupid action to bring more chap --' Even if he can destroy that man even with the core it's just stupid to make thing more complicate...
Anyway, thx for the chap :)

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah no, sorry, I do like this one, but THAT is just WAY too stupid... No way the oh so powerful and intelligent MC would have left the powerful crystal just lying there...

Users who are viewing this thread