Reverse Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Power Uploader
Sorry about the drop in quality. We did proofread it, but it was done by a new proofreader who isn't fluent in English. This will be the only chapter with a drop in quality as I'll proofread it myself from now on.

C4l

Was definitely surprised by the drop in quality, but it happens - thanks for the chapter all the same~

Dex-chan lover
will this chapter be redone/reuploaded with proper proofreading? just out of curiosity.

Almost totally unreadable, I appreciate the work, but I hope time is taken to redo this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
People your proofreader cannot be bad at English, it defeats the whole purpose of a proofreader for English tranations

given how many people were looking into what happened how is it their faction discovered this place first? even if it was a "false alarm" they should have sent people to investigate it simply because they would have had to confirm it was a false alarm and the system was messing up.

Power Uploader
We don't really have the time to re-typeset the entire chapter, not to mention the aggregators have already uploaded this version. However, it's been proofread again and uploaded in text form. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Here's the translation in text form - https://justpaste.it/6ywu1

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn does that glasses girl drive me nuts. I don't even have a fetish for anything specific about her, it's just a weirdly erotic design for some reason.

Weird that the sentence flow feels like it suddenly got worse.

Anyways thanks for the tl

Did a single native English speaker proofread this, jesus christ this is almost machine translated at some parts

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, the translation got.... puha thats MTL niveau, nothing more.

I just generated some retarded brain cells after reading this crap. Who translated this? Dont bother if you can’t do it right. It’s actually very annoying. What’s the rush to put stuff out if you aren’t going to proofread and fix the grammar?

Users who are viewing this thread