Reverse Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Personally, I didn't find anything worth getting negative about as a reader reading you guys' scanlations.

Other than that, thank you for translating this manwha up to this point. It is understandable that you guys would feel demotivated in translating this. Hope you all find a new story to translate in your own time that you guys really like.

Thank you. I enjoyed it.

As I have read your group translation of this manhwa from chapter 20 till now, and I say that you guys did a really good job. I won't show any sympathy to you guys as you have asked.
It just that it such a shame that you guys can't work with this series anymore.

Thank you for all the work you guys have give for this manhwa. May the father of understanding guide you (From the assassin's creed series templar side).

Well, what is left for me to say other than thank you for your work 'til now?
I don't dislike MTL but it is easy to tell the quality difference with "real" translation.
I'm not too sure about continuing this serie because, even though I really like it, if the text doesn't makes much sense it's worthless after all.

However, I really appreciate the fact that you made your decision clear and told us readers about it and the reason behind.
I'm looking forward to your other works!

C4l

Sorry to hear you guys were getting lots of criticism from...as far as I can tell, doing a decent job. Hope your other/next projects are better received - and thanks for your hard work here!

This is why we can't have nice things.

To translators: Good work so far, thanks.

To "critics": go fuck yourself with a spiked salted dildo with hot sauce as lube.

Supporter
Ah...unfortunate that people don't appreciate. Thank you for all the work you've done!

thanks a lot for your hard work, i totally understand that it's mentally tiring to face people who will not just tell what they're thinking but will straight up talk bs while being the ungrateful bunch they are, thanks a lot you've been doing it without asking anything in return and that's trully admirable

Thank you for your hardwork and for giving readers an official statement as well. I wish y'all the best.

Dex-chan lover
Other than that one chapter that was lacking proofread (or it was badly done idk), I think the rest was okay. Guess onto the waiting game again.

Supporter
Thanks for your work. I don't get why you'd earn so much criticism. It was leagues better than the machine translations at the very least.

Users who are viewing this thread