Reverse Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Thanks alot.. ALOT.
I really love this manga. Thanks again.
I'm sorry for the criticism and lack of support.

If there weren't a pandemic going on i'll had supported you guys atleast .

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this arc's villain is making a mistake by making it personal like that.

Also it's obvious he was doomed from the start since his condition include subduing the 'Unique Alliance' which has the MC's ennemy in it.

Really wish the MC will start officially dating the female love interest.

Double-page supporter
Really wish the MC stops being a massive beta fuck that he is.

First time writing a comment. I Just wanna say thank you for continuing this series. You are doing great work here.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translation. Great work here.

@Dazdigo I don't really like that Ha-Ra, sounds like manipulative type who is just using MC (seems MC thinks so too) and glasses girl doesn't really have a chemistry with MC. So from MC perspective I doubt that there is even a candidate.

Also, author seems can't write characters that would differ one from other. Now, every bad guy is exactly the same, from looks to character. It's fascinating.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you. I never had a problem with the translation. I can't even think of something minor to nitpick for example, either.

Power Uploader
Thank you guys for all the positive feedback. I think people will think twice before writing something rude in the comments of this manhwa now. 🤣

We'll try our best to catch up to raws.

A lot of the readers stay silent because of satisfaction, but thank you for continuing the translation

Users who are viewing this thread