Reverse Villain

PNJ

OP makin me feel some kinda way... Anyone else feeling the heat or is it just me?

Aggregator gang
MC is just OP and there is 0 plot in the entire series. You constantly think they're entering arcs only for them to seeming get bored and jumping into the next half backed scenario. Side characters and villains are created to then be wiped out of existence when the plot doesn't need them.

The art design is probably the only commendable thing due to how well they play with the demonic faces. Not unreadable but should definitely be on your lower end of reading priorities as you will get 40 chapters in and realize nothings happened

Are there still groups translating this? I'm really curious, I'd like to read more of this, plz someone confirm this for me.

Is this manhua have some issues or something? I'd of thought it would be getting translated faster

I dont see it on the groups listed series that they are working on so I guess its dropped

I cannot believe I sat through 10 chapters of that. What the actual fuck is this storyline, he’s 7 and beats up some monster than it’s like flashbacks to my past (apparently) 6 lives, introduces a rival *dun dun dun* and then he beats up another kid and suddenly he’s going to fucking college and beating up more kids and he also wants to learn magic. What??? Why is the kid he beat up like his best friend now? This storyline makes no sense because it just skips around and the solution to every problem is the fact that the author made the Mc op and the opponents go Nani why the fuck are you strong *dies*

srsly, THE BEST fighter in murim in his 6 lives, everytime killed by underhanded method, twice by self-destruction .... how you would call someone like that ? Moron mabey ?

😍this is nice I had laughter 🤣
when he yell out that bastard ha jung woo..!!
anyway this manga is not trash its good if you ask me ..
as the title says he is a "VILLIAN" not a hero remember this then read it...!!!
hero is someone else ..!
its nice story so dont comment nonsense if you dont know about it..!
I read this from chapter 1 till now its really nice story and I except more to come...!
make this villain more and more op...!😈

Users who are viewing this thread