Reverse Villain

"ALERT TO ALL READERS OF THIS MANGA"
if your reading this manga read it slowly so you can understand what is what okay..!
if you read it in a hurry or just don't understand it doesn't mean this manga is a trash or shit ...!
the trash is you reader who read it in a hurry of your boredom and comment nonsense about it ..!
this is story of a villian who want to rule the world but got beat by his rival who is hero and also try to self explode to kill him..!
but in the end he always come back as the saying goes hero never dies...!!!
so during his 7th life (current life) he plan to pursue power then revenge on hero ..!
he want to reach the peak in power that's how story is ..!
so dont comment trash you idiots😏

This is good, but maybe it's too slow for these dimwits rating this as trash.

It is Funny... to see those trash readers commenting this Manhwa to be a Trash..

That's why read it slowly and take your time to understand...
and not just fucking scroll and skimming it.. and complaining that they doesn't understand shit... hahaha..

Hais.. people these day.. sad.

got bored and dropped at chapter 15. uncreative plot. uninteresting, lame characters. unsurprising mc. difficult to follow. strange pacing. unexplained magic system. overall uninspired. not worth the read.
also; they lewded a 17 year old girl. no thanks.

NOOOOOO WHYD THEY STOP SCANNING???? I LOVE THIS MANHWA SOOOOOO MUCH PLS BRING IT BaAAAACKKKKK 😭

This manhwa here already FUCKED UP!!
Missing chapters, bad translations, low quality images, disordered pages & chapters..

Well good bye friends. Better put on hold status & checkup again in months. Hopefully will be better at that time.

Fed-Kun's army
it was going well but these groups fuck everything up with the shit translation and missing chapters. Good work fucking it over

ok I was expecting the mc fighting some monsters but nope we get the worse then 0815 antagonists so yeah the author fucked it up if u have a good start y the fuck would u do that
ahh btw the Chinese version of antagonists so they are like really really bad

so yeah we have a good start and nothing more ok the fighting is kinda good but mehh like the mc obliterated that building but tze dude that got hit by it is just unconscious like wtf

btw i rate stuff how i feel while reading it so it makes me fucking triggered....

ok how the fuck do the Brazilian tls have 3 chapter more then any English tl i can find on Google

@Kbalax true kinda sad tho that the story got this bad it really had potential but kinda fucked it up
iam the type that likes action or slow life not both in one
+ i hate some stuff that much that just it appearing once ruins the whole manga kidnapping if it doesn't make sense(99% of it doesn't make sense for example some rdm dude that never appeared before she safe aka mc close how did he fuck that up)
some 0815 school shit and the "bullies" that are untouchable cause the plot wants it just fucking kill that bitch who wants tzat kind of character in the manga yeah its there cause tze author ran out of plot but pls anything else is better then that

ok kinda overdid it but iam very upset that this one has gotten so bad like it had so much potential but nah we do material arts in the city type of manga number 3000 (they fight mc wins some new rdm thatdude that has family connections appears gets beaten, some rdm women appears , thqt women needs ro be saved...)

Group Leader
this manhwa had great potential... but it went downhill...

Now i just feel like i’m reading a shitty chinese manhua with op, arrogant, overconfident characters.... don’t forget about the riches and chaebol and girlfriends....

if it was fighting monster and about character development, it would’ve been better... we also don’t know the reason why the mc gave up murim in the first place, i know there isn’t murim on his 6th reincarnation but even the poison guy didn’t give up on conquering murim, right?

I need character development, and honestly i don’t like it if the mc already has a girlfriend and getting married.....

it feels like i’m reading chinese manhua, it’s satisfying but with a “doesn’t make sense” plot

Group Leader
for those of you that said that the one who called this trash didn’t read it slowly, fyi I read it slowly and even understand the whole sistem’s power and attributes but it’s boring... it feels like a chinese manhua where the mc beat everyone one sidedly except for his rival, i’m fine of him having a girlfriend but only if he gets a girlfriend at the end of the story just like solo leveling or other actions fantasy manhwas.

but even if i don’t like the story, I truly enjoy the art with the smirk and grin smiles

Users who are viewing this thread