Revert tag list for advanced search in mobile.

The new drop down menu for tags in advanced search is a pain. The previous format was much better UX. It's not even obvious that that's where the tags are.

Upvote 1
Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
The new drop down menu for tags in advanced search is a pain.
Why is it a pain?
The previous format was much better UX.
How was the UX better with the old system?
It's not even obvious that that's where the tags are.
How is it not obvious where the tags are? There's a big "Open filters" button right next to the search field, I feel that's obvious enough.

I used to be able to just tap on the ones I want. Easy as pie. Now I have to either search or scroll through a giant list to find a tag. This takes longer and is worse to use.

How is it not obvious where the tags are? There's a big "Open filters" button right next to the search field, I feel that's obvious enough.

Where the tags are in the filters isn't obvious. The drop down menu for it looks like it's asking if you want to AND or OR your tags.

Was there even a problem to fix with the advanced search UI? It looked good, worked well, and nobody was asking for change. Others are complaining about the changes too.

Fed-Kun's army
Please give an option to use old filter UI, the new one looks bad to me and I like the old one better.

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
The answer to the very same question on discord:

AlexEliot said on Discord: ->

We’re not updating to the old UI. The issues it had were an insane lot. We will keep improving this one but we will not be reverting / giving the option to revert.

Users who are viewing this thread