Revival Man - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
wut? if you have no weakness why the fuck you had a heart attack bitch

Dex-chan lover
He sure did not hesitate to kill her. That is one cold blooded dad son.

Group Leader
Wow.
Fucker ruined everything he worked for. Well, not exactly as he only wishes for revenge.

But he lost most of the purpose of this revenge with this.
While this was almost unexpected (not saying it wasn't possible, just.. it's so bad I wouldn't have dared) I can't say this is a good thing for the story, this screwed up the backbone of the main villain so far which... sucks hard.

Group Leader
@Shyning this is one out of 3-4 different manhwas from this author which are all in the same univ and connected, i'm pretty sure this author knows what he's doing... This doesn't seem like an author that'd do something like this for no reason.

Group Leader
@Filipe I see, I didn't know about this author, this is my impression with what happened right now.
It could always change according to what he'll do we'll do with this. However I stand that, for me, killing his own mother fucked up things I expected. If I end up surprised in a good way after that, great but since it's on-going, for me without knowing what's next, it's bad surprise for now, as I said, this can always change :) I'm not dropping it because of something I disliked ?

Group Leader
No, I understand what you mean. I'm just saying that there's probably a reason for it. @Shyning

Group Leader
@Filipe I expect there is one of course, now I hope it'll be good enough to replace this feeling of let-down ?

@Shyning - Don't worry. I'm sure the Mother is actually ok. Rather, he didn't kill her. It's most likely the "I didn't aim for her vitals" trope.

Although, realistically I don't think he would hesitate to actually do it if necessary.

I really hate it when author makes the bad guy seem innocent...

Dex-chan lover
You have a artificial heart man... how is there no weakness...
You're not the friend whom Jungwoo gave that watch to.... I don't know what your character is... you mother was just a wall though as she made herself that way.
what about this revenge sh!t.. the religion people are already dead and the company which made it had it's ceo behind bars

Man this is not what Jungwoo wanted for him at all. I don't know why the author felt to use his character as a villain after everything in Terror Man

Bro- it makes me so mad that JungWoo was so kind to his friend and saved him and his mom. I can’t believe this is what he does in return :/

Users who are viewing this thread