Revival Man - Vol. 1 Ch. 91

sooo....

why's this villain sue going after the main character again?

Dex-chan lover
Had a look at the raws and we have
only 8
more chapters to go.
So i'd stick with it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not 100% convinced she's dead. Let's say villain sue survived because of a similar revival curse and not a body double like we thought. Then, I wouldn't be surprised if somehow, she ended up with that curse as well. Why? Fuck if I know. I'm just holding out hope.

Dex-chan lover
@BobTheSkrull honestly, i doubt anyone is dead, this author is almost incapable of keeping someone dead, not that i'm complaining since i like the characters so them coming back is no issue for me but it can get really annoying when it's the villain sue who just won't fucking die for the most contrived reason and revival man is really pushing me to my limit on that.

@Nicromatic to go until the villain sue is gone or until the story is entirely finished ? i though there was another 'season'.

Power Uploader
@BalrogDeMorgoth @Nicromatic It's eight chapters just to conclude this season. Season 2 is as big as this one and either it's just finished in Korea, or they're already in the break before… season 3.

So yeah, I'd advise either dropping this now, or else wait to finish this season before dropping.

Dex-chan lover
@Kendama I don't care about Season 2 being big, i just care about the villain sue stopping being a cancer on this story, if Season 2 is still about him, yeah i'm dropping this but otherwise i'm not on the 'the story should end' side.

so im calling it as they are brothers the mother and dad both took 1 kid the mom had the curse and both sons got it as well

Group Leader
Just gotta say as the Editor, i had a look a bit ahead, just skimmed quickly and i think we well get a good ending for season 1.

Everything that happened until now well be explained, think of it as a plot twist, stick around until season 1 ends.

P.S. Don't do what i did and enjoy the story without any spoilers.

I just hope that similarly to revivals wished that his curse was shared with her during her time in the hospital if not then this is shit give me back my time invested

Like MrMedoMan says, you can except end in next 10-20 chapters, and ending is pretty good. So don't worry!

Users who are viewing this thread