Revolutionary Princess Eve - Ch. 2

Here we go again, another princess reincarnation added to my never ending princess comics list.

Dex-chan lover
Damn they resolved my first issue (and probably the second one i had if the end of this chapter is anything to go by)

Hmmmm he overthrows the government the week her sister says she has to marry someone? INTERESTING TIMING.

Seriously though I'm really excited for this!!!

ugh.

you know, i'm not happy that i was right 😒 sigh. maybe i just have prejudice from "i don't want to be loved" (novel) which is pretty much a copy-paste of this scenario, sans the alchemy. i abandoned that one around ch.100 i think when her precious husband (who has been viciously raping her for over a decade in the past life but he's an uwu baby so it's supposed to be ok) when that bastard promises to never rape her again... and then rapes her in the very next chapter. 🤮🤮

let's hope this one will be better though that needless drama of a soap opera start is NOT appreciated.

this is like a cross between that horror psycho-drama novel masked as 'romance' and "father i don't want to get married". plus alchemy.

...siiiigh~.

ok. let's give it a go for a couple more chapters. but if the next ten chapters are spent portraying in loving, gory detail just how evil the imperial family is, then sorry, i love you speedcat but i'm out. i seriously don't need the trauma and nightmares.

The reincarnation story seems familiar with the one of "Father, I don‘t want to get married!" where the FL kills herself and misinterpretes the behavior of the guys 💀👍🏼 Can‘t blame them tho 🥴

Double-page supporter
Oooooohhh they actually showed us the aftermath of MC's death. Its refreshing tbh. Instead of revealing "i actually cared for u, but im buying time so i can legitimately be with u" after shit tons of chapters, they reveal the intentions clearly from the start

Yeah nice

This ml is actually decent? He has never personally treated her badly and was quite gentle with her. I like him already.

Oh, interesting, it doesn't just skip to when she goes back in time. How refreshing. :O

everyone thinks he’s decent but he’s creating a child that, if born, will 100% be an orphan treated as an abomination?

i mean... cruel?? hello??? 🤡

bruh this ML is a terrible person, if you can even call him that. human experimentation is many times crueler than whatever rose has done

Dex-chan lover
@azelfius my dude, he himself and his whole race are a walking experiment and victims of the royal family, if the sister was a regular decent person it would be fucked up, but the crazy bitch was happy with the experiment until she realized he didnt care one abit about it

I completely agree with @Hollow7F

@azelfius I implore you to learn more about homunculi. You’d know that homunculi are experiments. What he did was bad but what they’ve been doing for years, mistreating, brutalizing, enslaving... that’s a million times worse

Fed-Kun's army
HOLY SHIT??? A TIME TRAVEL/ISEKAI GENRE WITH A REFRESHING REASON AS TO WHY THEY WENT BACK IN TIME??? not cos of the whim of some God or being left unexplained???? BEAUTIFUL ART??? GRIPPING DIALOGUE??? BABY IM HOOKEDDDDDD

Users who are viewing this thread