Revolutionary Princess Eve - Ch. 3

@Manhwaaaa I mean why can't we enjoy that he's both. He loves her but who wouldn't be psychotic after being what the previous royal family put them through. I don't need my characters to all be perfect, with a good moral compass I just want a good story. He's already on my Top ML list for not abusing or hating the FL 😂

I’m loving the story so fair, it’s so engaging and the art is phenomenal. I personally really like the ML so far, I think it’s romantic that he took over the empire to protect her. He’s even turning back time for her!

@wow_ie no matter how you spin it, what they say it’s correct. Yeah he might be better than some mls out there he is still kind of creepy and definitely a stalker

I’m really surprised that people thought they could become her knight when she’s against the system. Maybe when they destroyed it, they would have had a chance but not now.

Another thing is why did the ml keep the sister alive

This is an interesting start. So sad Eve
@Maryam160 literally stated multiple times why the sister was needed to keep the imperial blood alive for the philosopher’s stone

couldn't they use the entire stone to turn both of them back in time? he can just get the stone again

@tinyavenuesailor
I totally agree 💀. The revolution and killing/betraying the royal family was the only way to achieve his goals (also who blames him after how they treated him and his people). He may be a little psycho but he did it for love 😭🤣🤣 (and it was like his only choice lol)

Well written/complex characters >>> bland heroes with good morals type-characters

Dex-chan lover
@Rat83
No, because the point was, that it only works for the Royal Family. He isn't part of that one.

Ok I normally can see why the mc that most people don't like isn't that bad but this guy I don't know he made the princess who killed the mc pregnant whether it was him or not there was a reason why she thought he was the father. I don't like any of the characters except the mc

so he just casually took over an empire so that she wouldn't get married off. aight.

Let's hope she at least remembers some of this

this is kind of wild but the ml's love is so pure...i have never seen this before :')

Users who are viewing this thread