Revolutionary Princess Eve - Ch. 4

I'd say for a time loop manga, this is a good setup. At least we have all of the ground works ready so the readers wont suddenly get a deus ex machina of someone else saying OH WELL I KNEW THE PAST TOO!
or getting betrayed out of nowhere and out of character of someone. I hope the writing is good continuing on!

Ah- I kinda shed a tear at the end, that was a bitter sweet ending, though a foolish one, since its his responsibility to govern the kingdom and change it for the better, but I guess it gets pretty lonely if you dont have a special somebody with you to do it.

I kind like this type of start, it's better than the other copy pasted types of reincarnation, I want to see the sides of both the ML and MC, not just one. I'm liking these characters already. I dont see how you'd hate the guy, when he's done so much for her, though that wont be the case for her as she doesnt know the aftermath of her death nor the emotions of the ML, sad, but sweet.

YES! That's right! Eve, you can't just be sympathetic to those that are suffering. You can't just express that you care. If you REALLY cared, you would STEP UP! Take your throne and make the changes yourself. Do SOMETHING! Don't just stand by and be this pathetic girl that only shows that she cares but caring about someone isn't enough to ease the suffering of others. Not always, anyway. Often, you need to act.

Group Leader
Yes, do it, girl! You can make it!!! Thanks for the speedy translation! 😄

This is good so far. It's good to see what really happened after her death and how she was sent back. I'm looking forward to this story.

Oh, only the second time i found a series where the ML turned back time. This will be interesting,

But she has a really bad view on ML... good to ML in this timeline to seduce her 😅

ok. stage is set. the next 5 chapters will tell if this actually has a stpry or is just needless drama wrapped in pretty paintings. we shall see. (please let this story be good)

I was just wondering but why didn't she think about why she came back to the past. Like she knew that going back to the past involves complicated alchemy, but why didnt she think of the one who orchestrated it?

Users who are viewing this thread