Revolutionary Princess Eve - Ch. 5

Is nice that we were showed why the time reverse happened at the start, knowing the ML true intentions at that time I wonder if he will fall for her again.

I hope she comes to understand Mikhail’s true intentions fairly quickly and that it isn’t a frustrating drawn out misunderstanding like in ‘Everything was a mistake’

Since she will basically save him before he is supposed to fall in love with her, I wonder how that will affect his behavior towards her.

I appreciate that how she sees him is completely different from the truth. I hope the author keeps up the non-omniscient character POVs

Thanks for the chapter!!
Something I don’t really get about the time travel is when they turned back time did that time only turn eve’s time back and everyone else stayed in that present or everything was turned back and only eve remembers that time

@Naniiikaaa she'd have no reason to think they do anyway. The homunculi hates the royal family for taking away their rights, she has no real power to do anything for them too, and the royal family disliked her because she stuck out like a sore thumb.

I think it's a pretty rational conclusion. Who would think that the leader of the rebel forces staged a coup for love?

Fed-Kun's army
I really like that we know what happened in the first timeline and not have to wait 3 years hating the ML to discover he is a nice guy!

thanks for the chapter! I hope to see more soon

jyc

speedcat being speed, as usual lmaao. thank you so much for the updates <3

the otp for this series is MC & her maid, just look how supportive dcute they are together

I'm in love with this new story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us! I'm anxiously looking forward to the next chapter T_T

ngl ive fallen in love w her teacher instead 😔 powerful? yes. intelligent? yes. helped turn back time for her? yes. LONG HAIR? yes. 😩👌 cant forget that the mask just makes him look 100000x better😀😀

Users who are viewing this thread