Revolutionary Princess Eve - Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
so now, the philosopher's stone would only have half of its power left in the current timeline. I wonder if this will also cause the future to change

@Lizzy255 nah ML doesn't have the imperial blood so he doesn't remember since the time was turned back using the philosopher stone which is connected to royalty.

I guess she has no reason to understand Mikhail but it's really annoying that she's connecting him to Rosie in ways that don't make sense without a lot of assumptions. Like her death or the fall of the empire.

Also except for the death and destruction, the empire falling is actually a good thing

It's really kinda painful to know that the FL is truly loved and cherished by the Homunculi and she doesn't even realize it herself because she just knows of "the rebellion" and not knowing the true motives that it wasn't so much a "rebellion" than a bloody revolution. And that the hope was for her to eventually become crowned as queen alongside him. -wince- just ow.

I love the story so far but why does the king look like Ed's father from FMA LOLLLLL

Thanks for the update tho Speedcat!! ❤️🙏

FL: *desires greater respect and treatment for homunculi*
Also FL: *doesn't comprehend why homunculi would like her more than the rest of the royals*

?????

Users who are viewing this thread