Revolutionary Princess Eve

Am I the only one who cried I thought the first few chapters were sad I like the story though 😅😂

@Mercy7
He didn't tell her he loves her= coward

He stalked her for years! =creep

He killed her entire family so she won't marry someone else = possessive

except her sister who he impregnated with something 🤮

After getting the throne he left her hanging for a month. She waited for her execution for a month! 😡😠🤬

After her death he didn't care about the country or the other homunculus= bad king

By the way his kind was suffering greatly but he only felt like killing the royal family after he heard about her political marriage!

Idk why y'all don't like this but its very nice😭😭😭❤️ i love how the ml wiped out the imperial family since they kinda deserve it. But its so sad that he failed to protect the purpose on why he did all of this.

@Mercy7 i think what you said abt the ml killing her fam "possessive" just cuz he don't want her to marry someone else. The point here is he don't want her to marry because its like they're selling her off to another country. He don't want her destiny to be like that . Remember that she was on the homonculus side that's why he wiped out the imperial fam just to protect her.

Ah this has the potential to be a good read but the whole “I will ignore each and every sign that X character is devoted to me” thing is a red flag, the Ultimate Turn Off so I hope I’m just being paranoid and it won’t end up being a big part of the main plot T..T someone please tell me just who is it that decided that this particular type of obstacle will magically make every relationship look more romantic/tragic, because it really doesn’t, no seriously there’s nothing remotely touching or fascinating about it T..T
the male lead is a legit psychopath but well he kinda is the first abnormal homonculus to ever have thoughts and feelings of his own and without anyone guiding him through them... in a way he was bound to never grow out of this kind of childlike possessiveness to the things he likes? (of course the fl isn’t a thing lol but he obviously treats her that way. I know this is somehow the least problematic thing but oh god I’d be so pissed if someone brought me back to life).
Hope this time around he’s not left alone and that someone kicks him until he grows one healthy braincell... because despite being socially inept and way out of touch with reality he’s got talents and skills that the fl seems to be lacking (leadership, determination, spirit of sacrifice... he just used them for the totally wrong reasons. okay so to keep it short he seems more interesting than the fl from the past). She seems to have learned from the first revolt that change in the empire is actually possible, and even if she decided to go for the pacifist route hopefully we get served some nice, sweet, beautifully orchestrated revenge,,,, just imagine, she takes the reigns of the revolt all on her own, throws everyone out of the empire, leads a long fulfilling career as empress, gives freedom to both homonculus and alchemists and finds a nice sane romantic interest (the teacher/sage would be the best sane candidate so far but that’s probably only because he had like two lines cough cough), no need for the dense-until-plot-do-us-apart thing pretty please

@promimi well, it doesn't even matter that the X character was devoted to the FL, coz she's going back to a time he wasn't, so this way she has no expectations of him, and while I do feel annoyed that she couldn't put 2 and 2 together, and see the little signs of affection he's been slipping here and there, I can't really blame her, since she has this idea rooted in her mind that all homunculi want revenge and death to the nobles/royals. That in itself is a good driving force and I hope she grows a backbone along the way, coz not only does she have 8 years worth of insight into future events, but she is actually a grown ass woman with more exp on her hands, so I hope she won't behave like a brat... Good luck our MC. 👏

@miraianna whew you’re actually right, now that you mention it it must be a sign the fact that she went back to a time where she cannot be influenced/or/rely on anyone (ml included, actually for the better).nshe’s also actually never interacted with homonculi in her past life, even if she pitied them from afar and recognized their suffering. So things are bound to be different this time around, she’ll approach events and even him differently. Aaah thank you for replying, I admit I let the paranoia get the best of me but this story has actually a actually super good premise!

im kinda confused why FL hates her younger sister so much i mean yeah she gave her a poison but she chose to drink it herself tho ??? not entirely the 8th princess' fault from where i see it 🤔

If i can choose for liptick colour.
I like Briget's the most and will never like Rosie's lipstick colour.

Oh Rosie is just like that White lotus and Hypocrite that point other Hypocrite and white lotus.

Hai... Stay strong Eve. We have the same nickname.

@kuku_07 I agree with you but Rosie knew that the MC wasn't going to be killed so she scared the MC by telling her about what was going to happen to her ( tho it wasn't ); and then appeared to be kind in giving her the poison, tricking the MC into thinking that instead of dying a cruel death she should drink the poison.

Users who are viewing this thread