Revolutionary Princess Eve

Yall did not miss how bridgette is a bisexual queen? Like girl..she had girls in her harem too, omg like yeah ik shes a villain but please step on me holy fuck

The head maid, oh my god Cedella can get this D “lla”. A woo ga, a woo ga.. hamuna hamuna hamuna... boooba

wait am I the only one who doesn't really understand the title... I haven't seen the word "imprint" used this way 🤔
does it mean the princess impressed the traitor? the princess influenced the traitor? the princess raised a traitor? or what 😂

@Shinyan if you read the story it’s explained subtly, it’s understandable if you missed it but basically when someone in the royal family gets a personal knight they seem to do a tradition that’s referred to as imprinting, or a specific part of the ritual of sorts is called imprinting. Basically since this is a reincarnation back in time she takes the male lead and imprints, aka making him her personal knight which eventually sets off the start of her new future. (This isn’t really a spoiler since it’s in the first couple of chapters and can probably easily be misunderstood or looked over so that’s why I’m not putting spoilers on it. Plus even if it is technically a spoiler it doesn’t hold too much weight on being a spoiler to the point I have to put a spoiler on it)

Thank you. I like the beginning so much and i think this story has a huge potencial. I read already 8 chapters (and looked up to chapter 18 on korean). Story is really interesting. Also i feel a little pity bcs i like ML's pov in first timeline)

@crespirit_19 ooh that actually make sense too 👀 thanks!

@Mongri tbh I've only read the first 2 chapters but I've been wondering about that word since the first time I read the synopsis lol. Thank you for explaining, so basically imprinting here is like taking a homunculi as their personal knight isn't it. btw my @ is 5hinyan with '5', I didn't get notification of your reply but good thing I saw your comment 😁

Users who are viewing this thread