Revolutionary Princess Eve

Yeah I don’t understand why the mc
believed her sister when she said that Mikhail would behead her. Like girl Mikhail just spoke to you five minutes ago and he didn’t mention or make any suspicious movement that would indicate he hates or would kill you. If he wanted to kill you he would’ve done it when he spoke to you before.

I like this tho

is it normal that i've already
😭cried😭
just being on the 3rd chapter

I dont think the MC was dumb, but blind to the intentions of her sister. She already made up her mind that she would be chosen to be kept alive, while she would be executed. But I do agree with @Superiororange Mikhail was like just talking to her moments ago, and she didnt hear the announcement of the guards telling Mikhail that the princess's baby is having complications? And not even a moment passes you see your said pregnant sister sneaking in your room, telling you to kill yourself with poison, as an act of "mercy" on you? Like I get she fell for the whole innocent sister act, but it gets suspicious when she's so adamant about your supposed execution, when she's going into detail on how her family was executed.

Although its gotten common for manhwas to have time travel in the main plot, what makes this interesting is how its delivered! I mean, you really don't get to see or read many time travel stories (in manhwas at least) that explains the reason why the mc travels back through time right? Because in most manhwas, they're just like, "my sister, relative etc killed me so now that i went back to the past I'll change everything", and while it is the same for this, there's an extra in which we saw that the reason she went back in the first place is because of the ML. AaaAAAAA I HOPE THE AUTHOR SLEEPS WELL EVERY NIGHT 💕💯

agreed with some comments, the lead isn't dumb but more so naive -- of course she trusts her sister and in the same way, in her past life she also didn't actively work against the system she just opposed it. looking forward to reading more :)

Fed-Kun's army
I love the story and the art but hate the title. I mean I get that he is a traitor from the pov of the asshole royal family but even the MC wouldn't consider him a traitor but someone who stood for his people against the tyranny of tbe royal family. The title shouldn't have the opinion of "the bad guys" in it.

Se ve interesante, me encanta que sepamos que paso antes de que ella regresara en el tiempo 😍

Users who are viewing this thread