Revolutionary Princess Eve

honestly I love everything about this so far but why did they have to give her lime green hair

like make her brunette, red head, anything

but green ?_?

I wish I had access to the raws! I can't verify my age for some stupid reason. I'm loving all that you do!! 🥰🥰🥰

This is a good beginning! I hope the plot will be better instead of... going downhill like most other reincarnation manhwas

@Manwhaaaa I know they're not real. It's just in our world like ours it's possible you know. That, and I can't seem to forget that video where some guy attempted to make one by injecting sperm in an egg (crazy I know, coz sperms die when oxygen hits them) and it became one except it died in a few sec or minute I don't remember actually, it was from the dark web I think. LOL you know you get unnerved when words like these are involved (i.e necromancy) I read some reviews and they say it's pretty good so I'll give it a chance hahahaha

its interesting it so far but every time i read homunculus i think about this old tumblr post 😭: https://youtu.be/SGWkB6Hy4jI

Double-page supporter
I'm really not a big fan of time travel, and 8 years is such a huge time leap to me
also can't understand the logic that turning back time is less 'difficult' than reviving the dead lmfao
Also the plot isn't really unique smh

Eh I'm bored anyway

The art is good though.

This story is interesting, the art is amazing, and I seriously can’t wait to read more! I am so excited!

This is now in my top 5 stories that I’ll check obsessively every day LOL. Thank you so much for picking this up! :D

Users who are viewing this thread