Ri-chan - Ch. 109

Dex-chan lover
People are being far too hard on this lady at this point. She seems kind but on guard. She's letting her try and not getting in her way, but her thoughts are basically "if you try and ruin these children's day, I won't let you". She's not being a bully (so far) and I can absolutely see her and Riri being friends rather than opponents depending on how this scenario resolves.

People are being far too hard on this lady at this point. She seems kind but on guard. She's letting her try and not getting in her way, but her thoughts are basically "if you try and ruin these children's day, I won't let you". She's not being a bully (so far) and I can absolutely see her and Riri being friends rather than opponents depending on how this scenario resolves.
Agreed, finally someone who dun just go 'oh stfu bitch'

Dex-chan lover
There is a double edge sword this girl is doing. She's gatekeeping. Let's be clear, I'm all for gatekeeping as it keeps all the troglodytes/poisonous actors out of your space. However, the one doing the gatekeeping MUST be constantly introspective. No amount of Ego, narcissism, and or power tripping must influence your decisions.
I have seen many a gatekeeper fall into this trap and become the poison within their own community. And effectively hold the community hostage for themselves, as they have corrupted their purpose.

THAT'S what I find so irritating about this character. But then again, let's see how she react. Everything hinges on that.

Aggregator gang
Funny that this thread is full of people alternately judging ponytail too quickly and bitching about ponytail judging Ri-chan too quickly.

Contributor
She'll probably change her tune once she hears Ri-chan play. Riri's looks are really the only delinquent thing about her, but the sweetheart cinnamon roll that she really is could possibly shine through in her music. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread