Ri-chan - Ch. 110

Dex-chan lover
I get it author, I really do: delinquent prejudice in Japan is a huge issue, but the more you stall, the more you have to make it worth it, and it's getting harder and harder to be.

Also, I think the author isn't considering the fact that you definitely fall out of practice with the piano if you don't play it, and she hasn't been playing for years.

Dex-chan lover
She certainly still has the ear for it, and she is so dexterous in other tasks I doubt she'll have issues with the hand coordination. As long as she remembers the notes, I think she would have no problem picking it back up. Which would be a nice attention to detail if this is the reason they showed those earlier.
Also, I think the author isn't considering the fact that you definitely fall out of practice with the piano if you don't play it, and she hasn't been playing for years.
Good

Dex-chan lover
I thought maybe I was being unreasonable but I’m glad others are as frustrated as me.. surely we all know this ends with her playing something even if it’s not very good right?

Contributor
I'm surprised we're still here with strangers judging her by her looks. Is she having a braincell board meeting internally or what?

Dex-chan lover
I get it author, I really do: delinquent prejudice in Japan is a huge issue, but the more you stall, the more you have to make it worth it, and it's getting harder and harder to be.

She actually played at least once recently, to record her playing to be selected for that event. The old lady organizator mentioned listening to it.

Users who are viewing this thread