Ri-chan - Ch. 167.5 - Fanbox Extra

Aggregator gang
Amazing.

Been here since the start, thank you for taking us all the way through this.

Also, this is on the verge of getting a rating of 9. C'mon folks! Get it to get that sweet 9!

Group Leader
Amazing.

Been here since the start, thank you for taking us all the way through this.

Also, this is on the verge of getting a rating of 9. C'mon folks! Get it to get that sweet 9!
I know, I keep watching it. I remember when it was in the low 8's.

Dex-chan lover
I started this last year when it was still ongoing, but put it off because each chapter was only a page and there were only a couple chapters out at the time. Only to come back to it being completed and having over a hundred. This was such a sweet read, and I'm glad I was able to remember to finish this one. Riri is so adorable, and I'm glad she got her happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
Only found out about this today and binged the whole thing. So absolutely adorable and wholesome... Kinda wish I had read it while it was ongoing, but given the format, I think it probably works better to binge it. Thanks for the TL!
(Would have liked a wedding and maybe a flash forward, but I do very much like how the ending was done. And just a bit of opinion: I kinda would have liked a bit of a middle ground in her design in the last bit, maybe just short-ish black hair with two earrings, but that's just me)

Group Leader
Only found out about this today and binged the whole thing. So absolutely adorable and wholesome... Kinda wish I had read it while it was ongoing, but given the format, I think it probably works better to binge it. Thanks for the TL!
(Would have liked a wedding and maybe a flash forward, but I do very much like how the ending was done. And just a bit of opinion: I kinda would have liked a bit of a middle ground in her design in the last bit, maybe just short-ish black hair with two earrings, but that's just me)

Flash forward is coming. 18 pages total. It's the whole 9 yards

Your wish on the hair might even be coming true.

You motivated me to start working on it today.

Users who are viewing this thread