Ri-chan - Ch. 167.5 - Fanbox Extra

Group Leader
A lot of the redrawing is pretty brutal. If you can get it to work on the first page, let me know. I'm taking a stab at it now to see how bad it is.

No idea how long or short it's going to be. It's not as popular as Ri-chan, so I'd guess that it will run on the shorter end.
Had to do some good 'ol redrawing near the leg and hair (which I am not proud of) but the rest is IA work.

115840937_p0_master1200.jpg

Double-page supporter
I'm going to miss that adorably wide dopey smile, but I'm glad to have been able to read this one to the end.
Thank you for your work on this series.

Group Leader
Had to do some good 'ol redrawing near the leg and hair (which I am not proud of) but the rest is IA work.

115840937_p0_master1200.jpg
Wow, the top part looks great. Nailed the bottom left part too. The hair looks a bit messed up, but I'm pretty good at fixing those parts now.

Just hit me up on Discord if you want to help (it's just my username here). I can fill you in there.

Group Leader
Wow, the top part looks great. Nailed the bottom left part too. The hair looks a bit messed up, but I'm pretty good at fixing those parts now.

Just hit me up on Discord if you want to help (it's just my username here). I can fill you in there.

Friend request sent. I was looking to the other chapters and not all of them are that heavy on the RD side. But since it is AI dunno how it will go kek

Dex-chan lover
Thank you. Thank you for all of your hard word. Ri-chan has been such an amazing manga. I'm so glad that I got to read it.

I rarely comment, but I enjoyed this manga from start to finished. And the work you did was great! Looking forward to your other scanlations in the future 😁

Contributor
"Welcome home!"

This may be the end for us readers, but this is only the beginning for our happily wedded couple! :hearts:
Looking forward to the tankoubon. Wedding hype!

I hope we can also catch a glimpse of these two raising a family somewhere in those 18 new pages. That legendary toy piano must be passed down as a family heirloom, and the twin fang Tobe, hidden eyes Ashihara bloodlines must continue.

Anyway, for me this has been a true joy to read, and a real hidden gem in the sea of twitter comics out there.

Thanks again for bringing us the full Ri-chan experience!

Double-page supporter
Here we are at the very end i've been here since the very beginning, and thank you for translating this. See you guys in another one like this

Users who are viewing this thread