Ri-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 149

Group Leader
Whoa, volume organization went all screwy.

I'm blanking on whether we met the patisserie friend before, but that was an unexpected detour. Feeling a curious lack of fuzzies in this latest batch, but at least the parents are reconciling :thumbsup:

I'm stupid and drunk and put the number in the wrong place... Updated now.

I refreshed for like 5 minutes wondering where they went...

Group Leader
Whoa, volume organization went all screwy.

I'm blanking on whether we met the patisserie friend before, but that was an unexpected detour. Feeling a curious lack of fuzzies in this latest batch, but at least the parents are reconciling :thumbsup:

She's in Ch. 17.5, Ch. 24, Ch. 24.5, Ch. 37.5, Ch. 50.5, and Ch. 72.5.

There's also one where she's driving a car and asks Ri if she wants a ride, but I'm too lazy to find it.

(noted Ri-chan historian)

Last edited:
Contributor
We finally see the Ashihara couple's eyes and it's done for maximum impact. Those are good eyes. Worked for me at least this time. Seeing their parents get along as friends again is also super wholesome. Now Rie-mama won't be alone even after her only child has left the house.

Tatsu-mama's name is Manami and not Minami, alright corrected my notes. We also finally get the name of the lousy guy who used to be Riri's dad: Takashi Majima.

I love these note pages at the end. So Takashi took his wife's family name after marriage. Interesting. Now that reminds me of Gendou Ikari (original family name: Rokubungi) who also took Yui Ikari's family name on marriage (from OG Eva, not Rebuild Eva).

Both of these guys are, ahem, not model fathers to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread