Ri-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 162

Group Leader
There is one spot open on the bench. Could it be for an older version of her, or maybe her when she is married!!??

Just wait for the hard copy! 18 extra pages (with some kind of special ceremony ;^) )!!

I love her full grins

Does this mean the next batch of translation will be the last?

Yes and no. I will translate the extra 18 pages in April, so you have something to look forward too still!

Group Leader
The author started a new story as soon as this one finished.

It is called Nina, and it seems to be a fantasy story about some girl who is raised by an evil ghost looking thing.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/115840937

I probably will not translate it. I'm still interested in doing some translations for this author, but this one isn't really doing it for me so far. I still enjoy it, just not enough to spend 2 hours redrawing some of those pages...

Dex-chan lover
I probably will not translate it. I'm still interested in doing some translations for this author, but this one isn't really doing it for me so far. I still enjoy it, just not enough to spend 2 hours redrawing some of those pages...
Thank you for your work on this series! It’s genuinely a sweet and fun series, with a little bittersweet resolution in it. And man, that new series… my eyes hurt just thinking about redrawing on it… I don’t blame you!

Dex-chan lover
Really great final arc we're getting. S little too convenient perhaps that she's acing the audition here, but I honestly don't mind. Been great to see her clowning around the last couple chapters and just having joy doing her thing :glee:

Some really nice metaphor in the art too. Almost makes me want to bust out the old cello after all these years :thumbsup:

Contributor
I really like how this chapter conveys the fullness of her self coming across through her music. It's like these people listening to her audition got treated to the full Ri-chan experience. Riri didn't just return to her old self, the her playing music now is a combination of her brighter childhood and her darker early adulthood. It's perfectly illustrated by her three selves, past, recent past and present all on page 5. The presentation is so good. I also can't help but notice the empty space, maybe for a future self.

Everything including the Fanbox extras are getting compiled into a volume? With extra art? And 18 new pages?! :meguupog:
Suggesting that the fanbox extras should also be uploaded along with the main chapters was the right decision after all. That's a relief.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the work on this series. It was such a great ride. Ri-chan is such a good girl!

Dex-chan lover
If it's anything like this one, it'll probably take a few more chapters to get going. We'll see if it'll take off I suppose :D

Good work on Ri-chan!

Dex-chan lover
Physical copy: exists
My diabetic ass:
credit-card-smacking-credit-card-on-table.gif

I wish great success to the author so they can make more bangers

Dex-chan lover
Fuck that was beautiful, she found her inner child and they are playing together again the feeeeels

Users who are viewing this thread