Ri-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 167

Dex-chan lover
Happy end and a good end! Too bad Riri couldn't make amends with her father but that's just realistic. I'm glad everything turned out fine for her, Tatsu and everyone else.
Anyway, thank for the scans @fettyman!

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translation and seeing it through to the end.

This entire series kinda feels like a unicorn. In a sea of one page stories that drag on and never end, this one had a smooth ride and a satisfying ending. And the FMC pulling herself out of her misery was pretty refreshing, and this feels like a very well earned ending. MC was here to give her the push she needed, but the story didn't rely totally on him. Amazing from start to finish, sweet and innocent in a hard to find way. this is a 10/10. May they enjoy sharing their food in the same fridge.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for TLing this!
This was such a nice journey, time to reread it again.
I hate using this phrase to describe this manga but it's probably the best "I can fix her" manga out there.

Dex-chan lover
That was nice, sad to see it over but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thanks for translating this gem.

Dex-chan lover
So happy Tatsu-nii and Ri-chan are married! Been wanting that since the beginning! :thumbsup: :win: 🎊

Don't want this manga to end! Want more! Want more!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to everyone who read! I appreciate all of the kind words.

I kept putting it off because I didn't want it to be over. I was pretty sad when I finished the last page.

But, I'm happy with the quality of the scan. I learned a ton about scanning and myself along the way. Big thanks to @Eternalcakes and @Exeos for all the help.
Thanks for your hard work bro.
Even with tears i am happy of how it went, truly a wholesome, funny and sometimes sad story, it really make my day sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread