Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita - Vol. 12 Ch. 63 - Science Fell In Love, Because... (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the dynamic worked better when Kanade was more of an "outsider looking in" type of character, making her more of an audience surrogate, but I guess time will tell if this change to her character will add anything positive to the story in the long run. Thanks as always for the translation!

The way kosuke is trying to kill yukimura really does remind me of Grand Blue
Lol, I was just thinking the same thing.

Dex-chan lover
I'm conflicted about this development. Yukimura and Himuro worked really well together and they were basically already a couple, now Yukimura is going to develop feelings for Kanade to make the outcome less obvious? Will the author have the guts to give us an harem ending or one of the girls will be left with an heartbreak at the end of the manga?

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me more of Higanjima, where logs are the ultimate biological weapon.

Hello guys, glad to see you enjoyed the chapter, but I recently found out that the manga was licensed for English viewing by Flex Comix (click on "Official English" on the main page) so this is the final one that will be done. Sincerest of apologies; here's to hoping we get physical releases on top of their paywalled Web release.

Dex-chan lover
Hello guys, glad to see you enjoyed the chapter, but I recently found out that the manga was licensed for English viewing by Flex Comix (click on "Official English" on the main page) so this is the final one that will be done. Sincerest of apologies; here's to hoping we get physical releases on top of their paywalled Web release.
Awwwww maann

i'm majorly disappointed with the triangle. i really am. having watched the anime, for this to be introduced after 2 seasons, right at the end, was a real let down.
i do hope it gets resolved soon. i thought this might be a good chance to explore alternative forms of love, like familial love or some sort of rescue romance. but if it's just good ol' triangle, i do hope it goes away soon.

Man, I just saw today someone finally did what I was, and still am, too lazy to do, only to see it stopped last month. I don’t see any official english prompt on Flex Comix, although it does seem to have ann official english translation through comics.inkr.

But at the rate they’re going with 37 total chapters(With the farthest story chapter being proof 29, which is basically around where season 1‘s last episode takes place) last updated 5 months ago, while Flex Comix Japan is on proof 84(Last updated Nov. 8), a Season 3 and 4 is more likely to come out before they get anywhere near chapter 61. The scanlators working on the chapters before Season two have left the official version in the dust by 9 chapters(Last updated last month).

Personally, I don’t see a reason to stop. i think you did a good job, and I say why not keep going? But if that’s not in the cards, oh well, although it was nice to see some of it in scanlation format. I’ll leave a link to the translation folder of the after season 2 proofs, for those who haven’t seen it on the Rikekoi Reddit and Discord, because I’m still to lazy to do the forensic stuff to do the scanlation myself. This series truly deserves more love.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-vvp98RWfX-nsxmStrU5Wp82dfyXeWOA

Dex-chan lover
Tbh Im kinda disappointed the author went for this route, I thought for sure that they would go for the option of trying to determine if her newfound feelings were due to the suspension bridge effect or not since there was no evidence of her feelings for Yukimura till he saved her and people dont really fall in love just like that and all this character development and her supporting them down the drain :((

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
When I first saw her in anime
I thought she will be Himuro's imouto (she mentioned that she have smart older sister).

Dex-chan lover
authors be so deprived of elongating a story they are introducing loser heroines....maan what a let down. Same with kannan manga too.

Dex-chan lover
This is ruined. Absolutely ruined. You have a nice dynamic and you made it a fucking triangle... I was super fucking pissed at the ending of S2 because I feel like those whole seasons have been a waste of build up and character development

Dex-chan lover
Immediately into trying to define their love. Just like they always do.

And him trying to run away while uselessly pretending he's not trying to run away.

There's a difference between being angry and being angy. Page 16 is absolutely angy. Page 17 is more sad.

You look like less of a pervert when you're the one tied up.

Users who are viewing this thread