Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita - Vol. 7 Ch. 36.5 - The force of attraction between two people who want to play a game.

Dex-chan lover
Why would she turn away from him on that HMPF panel? She was winning.

The artist really likes her legs. No blame there.

So basically, they're like rotating magnets.

Always fun to read a chapter focusing on these two, easily my favorite couple in the story.
Yeah, they're such fun.

Dex-chan lover
More like orbiting planets/ planet around a star on an elyptic path, sometimes they're closer sometimes they're further apart
Planets don't have repulsive forces, though. What brings them farther away is momentum, and the force is always inwards.

Group Leader
Planets don't have repulsive forces, though. What brings them farther away is momentum, and the force is always inwards.
I think that the attraction and repulsion was an example of different forces, and later they are compared to the attractive force which is gravity and orbiting bodies, at least to me that makes the most sense.

Dex-chan lover
Sadly, I'm currently a lone celestial body neither repulsing nor attracting others, drifting into the emptiness of this vast space. :fml:
you can always tofu drift into a girl at a corner or something. just like how people meet in manga.

Users who are viewing this thread