Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita

what they are doing wrong is that they only find quantitative data as sufficient evidence when there is such a thing as qualitative data which would be best for this type of “experiment”. as that one girl said, at this rate it’s just going to be inconclusive bc no matter the evidence it’s never enough for them.

Double-page supporter
Maybe this never got updated because SS2’s ending sucked and they knew it beforehand

Fed-Kun's army
I think it’s just unfortunate that it decides to go the harem route, I enjoyed it before we started introducing extra love interests. I suppose harems pay the bills still… ya hate to see it.

Where the hell is the rest of it?

EDIT: Scratch that I kinda don't care anymore, I've been hearing some shit about what the rest of the series has been doing and I'm happy with stopping right after the two main charaters confirm their love for each other

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I came back to check why I dropped it, because my memory failed. Yikes. All the rational science is window dressing, and the supposed core topic keeps relying on disproven mid-1900s evolutionary psychology generalizations.

It's not that great and the hokey evopsych manages to be both misandrist and misogynist, a grand achievement.

Last edited:
aww man there has been no updates for past months, i just finished the anime and wanted to read the manga, seems like its ongoing and is at 86chaps now but the latest translation was chap63, 6 months back, kinda sad, what happened to talk cock scans? 😔 their discord invite is also invalid

Users who are viewing this thread