Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita

Double-page supporter
it´s been 3 months since the last update.. only 19/43 chap translated .....

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-10-17/science-fell-in-love-so-i-tried-to-prove-it-anime-gets-2nd-season/.165317

Since there is a second season announcement I‘m guessing the translation is far behind the raws ?
Did the first season already cover more than the translations ?

Group Leader
Can someone either pick this up or the scanlators please continue. I love this series and can't wait for the 2nd season but the manga is like 20+ chapters behind the raws and it's been 3 months since the last update. Also, looks like the scanlators haven't updated any of their mangas for the past ~ 3 months either

Translation of the cover? #FFD6EA is pastel pink, so what's the thing that's pastel pink?

I always wondering why a lots of mangas aren’t continued are because pf the translators or does they get taken down? I have official manga for this title and its already volume 8, do i need to master japanese just to enjoy all the hidden gem like these one geez

Yo MangaToon bought the rights for it, it’s basically free go on MangaToon

@Clone_Nero yeah it’s good and free like almost a 100% here an invite link to get more chaps you can use my code to get chaps KGAJ2G

Users who are viewing this thread