Rikudou

Dex-chan lover
i have a dream that someone gonna pick this up and fucking translate it til the latest chapter because it's that good

Group Leader
@faulheit we've had to deal with translation issues, I'm assuming the missing chapters your on about is the chapters that haven't been translated. We're hoping to clear it up soon.

Group Leader
@sheep1
@Barzebrag
Missing chapters were done by MS
(meaning they're not here cuz that groups is a bunch of cucklords that just want more money via doing "Jump" stuff)

Dex-chan lover
Started out interesting, but burnt itself out towards the mid-end of it.
Meh.

Dex-chan lover
looks like this ended. Translations still has a long way to go but the series ended so abruptly that i hope it didn't got axed or smth

so looks like rikudou is completed at vol 22 but it might have a part 2 like kengan asura based on it amazon comments about volume 22

Contributor
Well, was tired to wait for more translations (still good job TL for working on this serie), so i start buying it.
I got the first 3 tomes, will try to get the others fast.

Just my opinion, but I was reading this and It was too much for me, I couldn't keep reading this cus it has a lot of strong scenes and sexual violation, so i couldn't stand to keep reading it. In some way it perturbed me.

Users who are viewing this thread