Rinjin-chan ga Shinpai - Vol. 5 Ch. 148

Dex-chan lover
CDpwdVP.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
12/21/2023 2026 pac time.

I was not ready to be done with this today, but even though my heart is sad, it's still full of joy.

Thank TL team for seeing this to the end.

And to all the comment forums squad... I'll see you all on the next heart warming series.

Dex-chan lover
Aw the human lady didn't marry Rijin's dad and become her step-mom. She pretty much already is her mother figure anyway, so I was hoping the little teasers of Rijin's dad hot human form would lead to something.

Oh well, it was nice and cute regardless, thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
It's a good run people. Time to pack up and provide my services elsewhere.

Don't worry about that tentacle that grew on your back while you died were in coma due to diabetus.

Dex-chan lover
thought there would be a time skip and then them all grown up but i guess they stay kids till the end

Dex-chan lover
im so sad to see it go especially without maya bwing deified be the dragon kiddos and becoming a goddess herself. i will miss my regular injection of fluff to keep me going and will need to find a new one.

Fed-Kun's army
noooo!!!, my another cute manga end. now i'm gonna hard to find like this.
anyway, thank you for the journey, may we encounter again

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the translation, it was a fun and wholesome ride, will definitely come back to read this fluff again whenever I need healing :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Is it weird that I'm glad it ended before the author ripped our hearts out with the previous generation fading away as the new ones reached maturity?

Users who are viewing this thread