Rinko-chan to Himosugara - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - A Day with Koyori-chan (2)

Dex-chan lover
Might be in the minority here but I kinda hope Koyori ends up being a recurring character. Someone else more "normal" to help Rinko. Kinda do the things mothers would for their daughter. Whether it'd be helping her learn more about fashion, doing her nails, etc. I know shes batshit crazy and did some unscrupulous things but she at least has more common sense than both Rinko and Haruno. Shes might not seem like the best option but considering she understands or at least would be able to put up with their situation she just kinda fits.

Thank you for the translation. This is really good, I'm excited to see more!!

Dex-chan lover
Might be in the minority here but I kinda hope Koyori ends up being a recurring character. Someone else more "normal" to help Rinko. Kinda do the things mothers would for their daughter. Whether it'd be helping her learn more about fashion, doing her nails, etc. I know shes batshit crazy and did some unscrupulous things but she at least has more common sense than both Rinko and Haruno. Shes might not seem like the best option but considering she understands or at least would be able to put up with their situation she just kinda fits.
SAME I LIKE HER

Double-page supporter
Same here. However, I was hoping that she would either have Haruno and Rinko move in with her or she would move in with them. That way she could be with Haruno and help to guide Rinko in what is considered somewhat normal. Everyone has a crazy side but Koyori is just a little bit more so than others.

Supporter
I pity koyori, she isn't a psycho because being a yandere is trend, she's a psycho because her depression scaled into posessiveness which turned her that way
And it will still keep happening def
I hope she gets some happy end from this

Dex-chan lover
I really like Koyori and I echo wanting to see more of her. Compared to most people of her archetype she was able to really take a step back and examine the situation between Rinko and Haruno for how dysfunctional it is, including that of her own relationship with Haruno. She may have her moments, but her capacity for that level of introspection makes her more put-together than one would expect.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
It's good that Rinko had someone remind her about the relationship with Haruno. It's important to see different perspectives. But I believe with Rinko and Haruno they are healing each other which didn't happen with Koyori.

Anyway, I love how the story developed. It's good beyond my expectations. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
i get how she felt but that might be haruno also thinking that he's no longer needed so he had to look for someone else instead

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation.
Holy. Like. Why the f would you tell a child that you'd kill him. Damn. I hope she get s the help and growth she needs.
Same for him. It looks like his sense of self is not really there, like he considers himself more as a tool that's to be used, without boundaries. :(

Users who are viewing this thread