Rinna Keibu wa Iki ga dekinai - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Can’t breathe

I might read the sequel, but for now, I don’t want anything to do with it, this itself is great

Double-page supporter
Fucking typical ending. Not pleased with how it ended at all.

If I were to give my two cents about the ending I do agree that the ending felt rushed and out of nowhere, but I still enjoyed nonetheless

Dex-chan lover
Meh, it traded all the wacky for full sappy 2/3 of the way through. Passable, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOO oh well you're right. This is a satisfactory ending. But if someone decides to translate the sequel, I will definitely read it. Thank you for your work on this !

Dex-chan lover
Wow that was quite the long chapter. Happy that the ending wasn't bad & so much hand holding that there wasn't a disclaimer warning. Overall not a bad series & if the sequel does get picked up, I will definitely check it out. Thanks for doing this series in its entirety & for the translations.

I dont think the new manga is a sequel, because it had the 2 of them not knowing each other, it feel more of a reboot

Fed-Kun's army
Beaten into going for the confession by the friend cliche...

Still it was a satisfying ending. I forgot about the series before so i missed some previous chapters now that i saw this was the end(?) i came back and binged the chapters i missed. A real good read

I hope someone picks the sequel up. But if it's a reboot like mentioned below...I have conflicted feelings. We already experienced the whole series so going back to the starting point sounds really annoying

Dex-chan lover
Just a remind that you will never have the love of your life look at you with the most pure happiness and say "I love you!".

You can go back to your normal life now.

Dex-chan lover
This was satisfactory, but I really wish someone picks up the sequel

Thanks for the work TLs

Enjoyed it from start to finish. Here’s hoping that someone picks up the sequel.

Dex-chan lover
I was scared to see the ending when someone told that it will continue in a sequel. But, this is a great ending.
I can't possibly think of any better way this could have ended.

Btw, I think in between the previous serialization ending and the new one, the author made some doujins. I don't have the link, but I think the previews had it where there was plenty of Rinna fanservice and her and Meishi making out. I wonder if we can get those translated as well?

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the sequel. Felt like a long movie, but damn was it a good ending

Users who are viewing this thread