Rinna Keibu wa Iki ga dekinai

Historical my ass.

There's no fucking way she's in this position. Fucking stupid ass author.

I haven't read it yet. I'm still getting over HISTORICAL and CELL PHONES being in the same manga.

And as a minor/major frustration, how fucking shitty is Scotland yard that they need to illegally force people to work. Because to be clear. YOU CAN'T JUST BE AN INSPECTOR FOR SCOTLAND MOTHERFUCKING YARD.

And isn't it great that scotland yard uses so many Japanese people? I mean the citizenship rate of japanese people in England is roughly 0. Suspension of disbelief and all that bur this didn't need to be in England!

I honestly absolutely loved this manga- it's just a simple story of an extremely adorable pair that doesn't see how they're both falling hard for eachother, and that's the focus of it- a fun fluffy romcom that's good because of it's simplicity!
The whole Inspector and Detective look is for the aesthetic of it, and I love that too, especially because of the bonds Rinna and Meishi have/are making with the rest of the Police group, it's so cute!

@Scam Jesus Christ, calm down. This isn't meant to be a super-serious and historicaly accurate manga, it's just a fluffy romcom manga
images

I like the romcom inside the character but the mystery? Not so much.

Is it weird that I still read it because the art was really addicting?

Don't be fooled guys, if my math is correct, Rinna would be 60 years old in 2020.

Double-page supporter
🤔

Women being afraid they're not feminine enough is a concept that clearly originates from Japan, and maybe other parts of Eastern Asia; no idea how the author thought they could just apply it to late 19th century Great Britain. Also, I consider it to be rather sexist.

The cutesy art style clashes rather badly with Rinna's rather over-sexualized design. Brownie points for the romance, though. Don't axe it now.

@Undorian incels who think they know how women think and those who enable them. That and US 1950's housewife/breadwinner propaganda

ok with this chapter methinks something happened and they're rushing for an ending.

Fed-Kun's army
Can anyone tell me what is this about?

https://mangadex.org/title/55465/fullmetal-rinna-wants-to-xx

Is this an 18+ version based on the title?

Users who are viewing this thread