RiohanLibert's Scan

Fed-Kun's army
Why does manga updates say this group has a new chapter for saihate no paladin, but the link just brings me here, where there's no chapter to be seen?

Fed-Kun's army
The sniping behavior is dumb but sometimes understandable when big groups hog series that they are terrible at keeping updated. However, your watermark is absolutely obnoxious.

But then the question becomes, "why snipe if you're always going to undesirably censor the work?" Not that they always snipe, but even when they don't it's again, undesirably censored. Entire panels get removed if they can't be bothered to draw some solid colored shorts (which just takes me out of the experience, and confuses me, like it would anyone else).

It'd genuinely be better if another group did their current work, because they'd be better suited to chaste school romance stories where they don't feel the need to take panels out, and draw shorts on every less clothed woman they see.... This group makes me machine translate the raws just to avoid their censoring, and that can't be good.

Users who are viewing this thread