Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - After Half a Year, I Spent My Two Days Off in Another World

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I'd probably say no.

Pros:
#1. No more responsibility.
#2. Curvy waifu.

Cons:
#1. She appears to live in a desert. Not a climate one wants to be anywhere near.
#2. No sign of advanced technology, so computers wouldn't work. That means no games & no anime. Nasty.
#3. No independence. You'd basically be a human pet.
#4. Giving up friends and family, if applicable. This factor wouldn't bother me much, but it would a little.
#5. She doesn't wear glasses. Then again the tech level might be too low for them to exist, so her eyesight would need to be tested first.

But yeah, the main two issues here are the lower tech level and what appears to be a horrible environment to live in (though if he is genetically adapted to it then it should be fine). It isn't as if he could spend all his time fucking her either, as she'd be busy most of the time with royal duties.

Yes they're cousin, but far far away distance cousin

So saying no chromo is legal here

Aggregator gang
is it me or its like there is this weird shading/filter over the entire last page except the dudes face? Like criss crossed filter.
its so distracting hahaha
I'm having trouble because the girl's skin blends in with the background and i can't see her. Actually everything other than the mc is the exact same color, the only distinguishing feature is those small little black lines

Dex-chan lover
I like that they are both very intelligent, but also very kind and empathetic. She has ulterior motives that he was able to figure out, but none that are malicious or will negatively impact him in any way that she's not honest with him about. She's also very concerned about his needs and desires despite the fact that she needs him for her own purposes, which is the thing that makes him fall for her, so kindness and empathy is something he values in others.

Dex-chan lover
Dude should have asked, after all those questions, if he's allowed to do anything and travel around. He might think, after being a black company slave, that becoming a shut-in is great, but before long he might not enjoy it anymore. Yet if he found out the guards wouldn't even let him leave the inner palace, it would suck long noodles. A good teacher to learn magic and a reasonable amount of freedom would be the basic, sensible requirements. I feel like he only asked 1/10 of the questions he should have asked at the very minimum, especially since the queen seemed willing to give answers.

Dex-chan lover
Boobs always win over reason.

Way to go MC! get training on the mating press

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf was that charade on the end chapter talking about pride and acting like he’s thinking so hard and finally agreed. He did a free trial ffs lol

Users who are viewing this thread