Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - And So Begins Their Life As Newlyweds

MD@Home
WOOT! MAH BOI ZENJIROU GETTING XD!! ALSO GO DIE, ZENJIROU x.x!!!!

Double-page supporter
Royal Consort holds a decent amount of power. Definitely good scheming on his part.

Dex-chan lover
@goldgame While the manga didn't mention that, it did mention that his generator would definitely break in the future. I'm pretty sure he did consider that fact, and he also did say they're all just to let him adjust to his new magical, but no electricity world.

Also heyyy, political intrigue and harems are off to a good start!

Fed-Kun's army
i want him to say to her "Welcome Home! do you want dinner? a bath? or... me?" and than just don't explain it tha is my wish

Dex-chan lover
uh oh, political scheming begins? or just the author's way of making a harem?
Why not both? This is pretty obviously wish fulfillment and all, might as well dip the royal pen in as many royal ink wells as possible, and turn women who were supposed to be using him into loyal followers of the main wife through him.

Dex-chan lover
How is he able to set that generator though? They didn't even let us know if there's a river near the palace and man the amount of wires he needs to connect all those.

@pakyu1199 They would have to be close to a river, spring, or oasis/lake since they have such limited technology. Most likely, considering the architecture and complexions of the locals, they are along a river or oasis/lake.

@Makeshift0 The only thing a man can do to not look ridiculous in bed is to just not wear pajamas, or at least not wear the pajama top

Users who are viewing this thread