Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 13 Ch. 53 - "I'm not Sure If it's true or not"

Dex-chan lover
Wow. It's been a while since I've seen a comment thread that's 100% venom.

It must be said that the quality between something that TOOR puts out and this couldn't be farther apart, but still. So much negativity hurts to read. (>_<)

So... something positive. Hum.

"Dark, thank you for trying to scanlate a series. All scanlators deserve some gratitude for providing free entertainment. Perhaps you could pick up a dropped series instead of one with a following? I would be greatly appreciative to read more of something dropped."

Dex-chan lover
Wow. It's been a while since I've seen a comment thread that's 100% venom.

It must be said that the quality between something that TOOR puts out and this couldn't be farther apart, but still. So much negativity hurts to read. (>_<)

So... something positive. Hum.

"Dark, thank you for trying to scanlate a series. All scanlators deserve some gratitude for providing free entertainment. Perhaps you could pick up a dropped series instead of one with a following? I would be greatly appreciative to read more of something dropped."
So imagine you visit a coffee place you frequent that gives coffee for free, an unknown individual hijacked the usual barista's job. You don't know or mind, so you ask for the usual coffee. You take the paper cup and take a sip from the lid. Your mouth is filled with a taste of sh!t and choke on it. The new barista instead of coffee beans roasted cat poo. By your logic, you should be glad he tried to make 'coffee' and not only be glad to him and give him a tip, you tell him to spread the love and let other people taste more of it?

Users who are viewing this thread