Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 13 Ch. 55 - Pursuing the Ideal

Dex-chan lover
ayo don't you fucking dare involve my boy. 😡🔪

but with the turn of events, mc might sacrifice himself than his bb but i doubt that's really gonna happen so i'm intrigued by what will mc gonna do now

Dex-chan lover
why is translate release it slowly? from the look of wiki it seem that manga have gone very far already. why wait for month?
is there some unwritten rule i didn't know? btw i found next ch. but it seem to be from official release so it only next ch which is the end of the volum

Last edited:
Power Uploader
why is translate release it slowly? from the look of wiki it seem that manga have gone very far already. why wait for month?
is there some unwritten rule i didn't know? btw i found next ch. but it seem to be from official release so it only next ch which is the end of the volum
Simple answer: We aren't paid to speedscaning, nor are we obligated to.

Technical answer: This series isn't easy to translate, coupled with the fact that our TL (Agsilver) is already working for several other groups, it is IMPOSSIBLE to go any faster than the monthly pace we're trying to keep.

Currently we're about 1:1 with SevenSea's speed, which means every 3 months they'll have one chapter ahead (because of volume release).

Dex-chan lover
Simple answer: We aren't paid to speedscaning, nor are we obligated to.

Technical answer: This series isn't easy to translate, coupled with the fact that our TL (Agsilver) is already working for several other groups, it is IMPOSSIBLE to go any faster than the monthly pace we're trying to keep.

Currently we're about 1:1 with SevenSea's speed, which means every 3 months they'll have one chapter ahead (because of volume release).
that fair. i am always forgot that it was hobby with a jackshit amount of donation to keep it going. that and translated and make sure dialog isn't mtl dogshit is a hard work
This series isn't easy to translate,
even more fair with how much text heavy this series is

Dex-chan lover
and there it is! confirmation of my suspicion that the king was trying to drag the mc and his children into their succession war.

They keep messing with the mc like this they are going to make an enemy they wish they never had.
lol enemy they wish they never had you say? lol like hell the mc is competent to be like that lmao. if not for the plot this mc will be stupid af, while having his plot he is still stupid af. idk why the author make the mc this shit. there are lot of characteristics and skill that this mc can habe but yeah ofcourse its a JAPANESE author what can I ask for? if not a cuck, a pussy, if not a pussy, a shit mc, if not a shit mc, most bland and boring shit they can ever think of mc, if not that RANDOM BULLSHIT GO TYPE SHIT OF AN MC. like the fucking only thing mc is differ in that world is just "he came from a modernized civilization/culture/community" thats all is to it there is NOTHING MORE!!!!! how? how can a man can create a fucking good premise, good concept and RUINED IT BECAUSE OF THE AUTHOR CAN'T FUCKING CREATE EVEN JUST A "SO-SO" CHARACTER! FUCKING BLAND AND BORING!!! Im so done of this manga. I got really high hopes this will be good enough but nah disappointment!!!! pweee!!

Users who are viewing this thread